Friday 14 January 2011

University

In the lecture, we went to kedlestone road and were told to draw a rough sketch of a particular section of the uni. My group and i went to the library to get some interesting perspectives.



 I drew a brief lined sketch of a row of library book shelves with the seats infront of each one. I did this because the small square cube seats gave a perfectly symetrical line which i really liked. After i drew the scene, i quickly coloured with some oil pastals. The different colours represent each layer of the drawing with the blue being the colour of the bookshelves to be the back layer, and the beight green to be the focus of the scene


This week i also went to markeaton as i thought the building itself portrayed a nice perspective. I drew the enterance by the ADT sign. I only sketched the lines, and went over them more when i got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment