Friday 14 January 2011

Final Piece Drawing

I took the photo from the previous week and added in some grass colours and a sky filter. The idea of this task is to make it more like an environment drawing using the tools in photoshop.


Here is the result of the sky and grass. Slowly the picture is beginning to look more realistic

I then used the line tool to go over the building lines in perespective to the vanishing point.

Once all of the lines had been drawn over i began laying colour in layers of the drawing. The previous pastal colours helped me do this by identifying the foreground and background. I added colour in rows to make it easier for me to build. It began to look really good. 



Finally i coloured and exagerated the top layer of the building. I used greys and blues on the drawing as the grass was vibrant enough to draw the viewer in and the building is second to be observed. I was really pleased with the result. I have never made a photo look this different before on photoshop. This was a really fun assignment that i really enjoyed doing. I just wish that we were given a series of environments rather than just one to create. I will make a few more drawings much like this one to put into my online portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment