Friday 14 January 2011

Perspective Assignment Part 1

I read the assessment criteria of the next assigment on U.D.O and have seen that the environment should be a developed sketch of one of the uni sketchs that we have done. I am going to use my markeaton sketch later on for that task. The first part of the assignment is to take environments into photoshop and draw some horizon lines ontop them. This will help us to understand perspective drawing alot better, so when we come to drawing ours, we can spot the lines alot easier and thus improve our drawing speed. 

 1 point perspective
















 2 point perspective




 3 point perspective



This task has really helped me to understand perspective. I was always a little confused, but by finding the horizon lines in all these pictures has helped me get how it works. This has been particularly useful i found!

No comments:

Post a Comment