Friday 14 January 2011

Perspective drawing

Our lecture this week was on how to draw in perspective. We covered brief points on 1, 2 and 3 point perspectives. I thought i should do some practice drawings. Here are some of the drawings




This is a basic 1 point perspective drawing i did, just to show the vanishing points and the symetricality of the buildings


This is a two point perspective of a street. I thought i would draw a car aswell as i wanted a bit of a challenge. The result came out perfectly.



Three point perspective, which i find the holdest to draw. This was of a block of council flats where i live in essex but i exagerated the height to get a decent three point drawing :)

This is a perspective drawing of my front room in my house

This was just a simple experiment i did to see if i could draw a perspective detailed drawing from my imagination!






We were also given the assignment which is to draw a perspective drawing and work with it on photoshop  to create a more believeable environmental drawing. We were also told we would be drawing the university next week so i will use this as my practice for the assigment.

No comments:

Post a Comment