Friday 29 October 2010

Photoshop

I experimented with these prop ideas and photoshopped some combinations to give me some more inspirations



Here i combined a pair of glasses with a gun barrel. I liked this idea as it would allow for lots of strange designs and fashionable glasses are very modern which would work perfectly with what i intend to achieve.

Here i combined gloves with a knife and gun (as the thumbs) i was least keen on this idea but i designed it as development towards the final idea. At least i explored it! :) 

This was another one of my favourites. I combined a watch with ninja-star like blades. The design was really funky, however, practicality issues would mean that it would probably be very incomfortable to wear and use so i scrapped this idea.

Here i combined an umbrella with a grenade to create a missle/timer grenade. I did like this idea but it was to similar to the penguins umbrella from batman so i decided not to follow this idea.


This was definatly my favourite. I got the inspiration for this when i was watching planet terror and the main character gets her leg cut off and replaces it with a machine gun. Obviously i could not design an organic leg so i thought about combining modern shoe-wear with a gun as the heal which could be activated much like the shoe-blades spring mechanism that i saw in the royal armoury. This is the idea i want to follow for my prop!

No comments:

Post a Comment