Thursday 28 October 2010

Royal Armoury

Here are a few drawings that i did from the royal armoury. I have chosen my best ones. I thought that it was a really good trip. I do find weapons quiet interesting and the assignment sam gave us was to create a prop combining some wepons or props. She said that the royal armourys are perfect for inspirations and this was true. Aside from the usual wepons, there were some very strange ones such as elephant armour which i drew and historical chinese shoes with blades built into the sole.









My favourite of the drawins is the elephant armour. Its so unique and wierdly shaped i had to draw it. I drew some of the tradiotional weapons aswell like a pistol and sword etc. just so i could familiarise myself with the shapes better. I liked the idea of merging some modern day clothing with some old styled weapons at the armoury. Im going to develop this idea as my prop design.

No comments:

Post a Comment